Tomorrow night at Fusion, we are going to be continuing our Matchmaker series as we delve into the topic of how do you know when you find the “Right Person?” I said this last week, that behind salvation, who you spend the rest of your life with is the most important decision you will ever make. It effects everything in your life. If you don’t find the right person, everything (including your relationship with God) will suffer dramatically.
Here’s some tips to know when you haven’t found the right person. If anyone ever uses one of the following cheesy Christian pick-up lines on you, run for your life:
- God told me to come talk to you.
- How about a hug, sister?
- Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
- Christians don’t shake hands, Christians gotta hug.
- You don’t have an accountability partner? Me, neither.
- Is it a sin that you stole my heart?
- Would you happen to know a Christian woman that I could love with all my heart and wait on hand and foot?
- Excuse me, I believe one of your ribs belongs to me.
- My friend told me to come meet you, he said that you are a really nie person. I think you know him. Jesus, yeah, that’s his name.
- What?! Friends listen to Amazing Grace in the dark.
- I didn’t believe in predestination until I met you.
Oh, the issues.
We also our going to premiere a video recap of our Dodgeball Tournament tomorrow night. You don’t want to miss this hysteria.