The Submerge 08 website is officially up and running. You can go there at submergecamp.com. Submerge is a student camp that we help put on on Spring Break. This year (our fourth year) promises to be the best camp experience ever for Submerge. If you go over to the website, this is what you can expect:
- All the information about Submerge 08
- Photo galleries that you can actually comment on
- Submerge 07 video recap
- Blog where you can comment on your Submerge memories
- Podcast from me and Deacon Fred concerning Submerge
- Lodging info – by having Submerge closer, we were able to go to a better venue with actually a lower price (plus, Submerge 08 will be fully furnished with two lazy rivers!!!!)
- Registration – you can register online
- Contest – people will actually be able to join our Submerge Street Team to help us get the word out – and the person who gets the most people to camp will receive a free iPod!!!
So, go and check out the website and try to help us get the word out! Email all your friends, church leaders, students, and parents to help us get the word out about this life changing week!