Alrighty! We had a great first week at Impact Teams, and we have new assignments for tonight (Wednesday). Many of you have been asking what the needs are, well here is the list for tonight:
- Yard Work Team – Mowing, weed-eating, raking, cutting, and everything in between (for a bunch of houses)
- Epworth Camp – We need some people to paint, screen, clean, and weed eat to help get this camp ready
- Burton Center – Leading games, singing, and just hanging out with the clients
- Ashley House – Leading games, singings, and just hanging out with the clients
- Connie Maxell – doing Bible study and game time with the students
- McCormick Children’s Home – songs, games, message with children
If you can help out, we would love to see you there. Meet us in the commons area of the worship center at 6:20 (we will pull out by 6:30) and get on a team. If you are a college student, meet us at Lander’s BCM center at 5 for some free Chick-fil-a, Bible study, then we will send you out!
Hope to see you tonight!
Travis Agnew serves as the Lead Pastor of Rocky Creek Church in Greenville, SC. His most recent book is Distinctive Discipleship. He is married to Amanda and the father of two sons and one daughter. Travis graduated from North Greenville University with a B.A. in Christian Studies and earned his M.Div. and D.Min. from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, with his doctoral focus on family discipleship.