This picture makes me laugh.
I guess this is pretty official – I’m teaching at Lander starting Tuesday! How official, you say? Well, I have:
- Gotten an ID card
- Gotten a faculty parking sticker
- Seen my classroom
- Tried out a presentation on it
- Met some faculty
- Got a textbook
- Printed off a syllabus
- Found the nearest parking lot
- Found the nearest bathroom
- Got a full class of 30 students supposedly coming on Tuesday!
I am excited about this new endeavor, but I also have a few more things to do before it comes this way
Ready or not, here I come.
See you Tuesday, from 9:45-11:15!