Our campaign logo was plastered all around the church on Sunday and you will probably be seeing it a bunch around town via the Compass. While Cory and I worked on it a long time to make sure it was eyecatching, did you also know there is a hidden meaning in the logo?
You dedicated blog readers will be privy to some top secret information. Inside the “o” of the word, “now,” there is a clock. Since the concept of now has to do with time, we thought a clock would be an appropriate visual. But did anybody look to see what time it is on the clock? Overanalyzers like me might have wondered why the clock is at 4:35 rather than any other of the possible other 719 minutes the clock hands could have been placed at.
The “4:35” stands for a Bible verse. But which one is it? Could it be:
- a) “Then he shall remove all its fat, just as the fat of the lamb is removed from the sacrifice of the peace offerings…” -Leviticus 4:35
- b) “All the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing, but He does according to His will in the host of heaven and among the inhabitants of earth; and no one can ward of His hand or say to Him, “what have You done?” -Daniel 4:35
- c) “from thirty years and upward even to fifty years old, everyone who entered the service for the work in the tent of meeting.” -Numbers 4:35
- d) “and lay them at the apostles’ feet, and they would be distributed to each as any had need.” -Acts 4:35
- e) “Do you not say, ‘There are yet four months, and then comes the harvest?’ Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look on the fields, that they are ripe for harvest.” -John 4:35
Which one do you think it is?