I love it when Jeff thinks his message isn’t going to be any good and it comes out fantastic. He was worried about today’s message, but I thought it was great. His message on how to use our words to point people to Jesus was both helpful and practical. You can listen to it here.
I think the whole “Sticks and Stones” series turned out to be a great one. I think everyone (including me) can use some reminders about what God says about our words.
Today, we worshiped to the following songs:
- Let God Arise – Chris Tomlin
- All Things New – Travis Agnew
- May Your Life Be – John Kennerly
- Made Me Glad – Miriam Webster (Hillsong)
- God of this City – Bluetree