After a lot of time hyping this thing, it is finally here! Order Freshman 15 here.
Freshman 15 is my first book. Written as a guide for college students and graduating high schools seniors, this book encourages Christians to give weight to Christ in fifteen crucial areas during this pivotal time.
Even if you aren’t a college student, buy some and give one to your favorite college student. Or if you want to know what God’s Word says concerning purity, social drinking, how to share your faith, the danger of become worldly, etc, you can buy one and act like you are a college student!
This book has small group discussion after each chapter so it can be done in a small group.
- The One Thing – have to decide what’s the one thing you are going to live for
- The Worldview – role of the Bible and developing your worldview
- The Entourage – the people closest to you need to be closest to God
- The Date – if mission doesn’t define relationship, then the relationship will determine the mission
- The Purity – not even a hint of sexual immorality
- The Party Scene – love limits freedom
- The Church Hop – danger of becoming spiritual couch potatoes
- The Outreach – casual Christianity causes casualties
- The Influencers – it’s hard to influence a world that is significantly influencing you
- The Budget – some financial decisions will cost you more than what you will ever want to afford
- The Classroom – glorify God in the classroom
- The Time – don’t be lazy and don’t over commit yourselves – make the most of the time
- The Family – even when it’s hard to tolerate your family, you are called to honor them
- The World – get out of the States before you graduate college
- The Will – you find God’s will by doing God’s will
Become a Fan on Facebook.