- Early Show – A whole lot of fun getting going for the day.
- Small Groups – Our leaders are really pouring into the students.
- Free Time – I had five students and OG try to dunk me for 90 minutes straight. My back is sore.
- Worship – Jesus is beautiful!
- Late Show – Submerge Gladiators was put together by Jamie Strutton – it was probably my favorite fellowship we have ever done – it worked so well.
Just getting started!
Travis Agnew serves as the Lead Pastor of Rocky Creek Church in Greenville, SC. His most recent book is Distinctive Discipleship. He is married to Amanda and the father of two sons and one daughter. Travis graduated from North Greenville University with a B.A. in Christian Studies and earned his M.Div. and D.Min. from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, with his doctoral focus on family discipleship.