I announced last week about the upcoming CD I am releasing called “Coming Home.” Since then, I’ve had some of you ask about what songs are going to be on the CD.
The CD will be 10 tracks. 3 of the tracks are songs that have been previously released. “Hallelujah (O What a Savior)” I recorded on a project I recorded in college. “Present Help” and “Immanuel” we recorded at the church for a quick CD project for Submerge a few years ago. As I was putting this CD together, I really felt like I should rerelease these with a fresh take on the songs.
The other 7 are recent songs. Some have been in the cooker for a while and some are weeks old. A few of these we have sung in church recently or are about to sing in church in the next couple of series. Here’s the list with a short description of each song:
- Salvation (the gospel put to rowdy music)
- However Whenever Wherever (driving missions declaration)
- No Greater Love (worshipful reflection on the cross)
- Immanuel (our faithlessness colliding with God’s presence)
- Present Help (driving reminder that if God is for us, who can be against us)
- Kingdom Come (groove for the church to advance the Kingdom)
- Glorified (rowdy lifestyle worship track)
- King of Kings (meager attempt to describe His majesty)
- Hallelujah (O What a Savior) (God disciplines those He loves)
- Your Father’s Arms (“Hold on, it won’t be long, till we’ll be coming home”)
Can’t wait for you to hear it – I pray it will be a blessing to you!
Hopefully within the week, I will be able to give you the date it will be released and where you can get your copy.
Travis Agnew serves as the Lead Pastor of Rocky Creek Church in Greenville, SC. His most recent book is Distinctive Discipleship. He is married to Amanda and the father of two sons and one daughter. Travis graduated from North Greenville University with a B.A. in Christian Studies and earned his M.Div. and D.Min. from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, with his doctoral focus on family discipleship.