Today is the day! “Coming Home” is available for your listening pleasure. We are so pleased with how this project came out, and we pray that this CD will be a blessing to you. We pray that it will call you closer in worship, encourage you to say “yes” to God’s call, and think seriously about your role concerning the 143 million orphans in the world.
The proceeds of this album go to help our adoption fund for bringing Eli home from Ethiopia. So just by downloading one track, you are a part of him coming home – thanks!
The easiest way for me to release the album is through Bandcamp. It is a secure site in which you can download one track, an album, or a bunch of albums.
Here’s the rundown:
- Name Your Price – Through Bandcamp, you can name your price for the music. While there is a minimum of $10 to pay for the CD, you can purchase it for $186,532 if you like to help the cause (you’d be my best friend by the way).
- Complete Previews – You can listen to every song all the way through and not just a snippet to see if you really like it.
- Secure Checkout – It uses Paypal, but if you don’t have it, you can still pay with a debit or credit card.
- iTunes Integration – Upon payment, you can download the music at high quality files, and then drag them into iTunes with the artwork and all the goodies.
- Share the Love – Through Bandcamp’s easy tools, you can post your favorite track on Facebook, Twitter, your blog, etc. and help get the word out about the album.
- Other Surprises – In addition to this album, I have some extra musical goodies from previous years at some cheap prices.
- Chord Charts – If you want to learn how to play these songs or use them in your church, I now have all the chord charts and info on the songs on my new music page.
- CD? Amazon? Etc. – I may post this album on other avenues later, but for right now, this is the easiest and fastest way to get the music out there. If you want a CD, the best option will be to download the songs and burn them to disc. If you want in iTunes, download it and drag it into your library. I hope to have other options one day, but this site makes it so easy and you can upload huge files with massive sound quality unlike other options.