Wanted to invite you and your family to join the North Side family at the Greenwood Mall Monday night. A bunch of things are happening and we would love for you to join us!
- Africa Fundraiser at Chick-fil-a – If you eat at the mall Chick-fil-a Monday night the 17th from 5-8, turn in your receipt at the desk and a percentage of all the profit that night will go to funding our Africa partnership. What a great and easy way to raise some money!
- Bluegrass Concert – From 6-8, North Side Worship will be playing some bluegrass and other types of Christmas music from the middle of the mall. Invite some people and join us out there.
- Outreach – We have a group of volunteers that will be doing free gift-wrapping, handing out free hot drinks, and being intentional with meeting and greeting those in the community. We will have fliers about North Side and the Christmas Eve service. If you would like to help out, please meet us at the middle of the mall and ask someone at the table how you and your family can help (we even have some moms talking about taking their kids around to store workers and handing out fliers and asking how they can pray for them).
- CDs – We will have our December CD sell going on at the mall. Here’s the CD listing so you can make your selections:
- Peace on Earth: A Bluegrass Christmas – $5 – We played some bluegrass arrangements last Sunday and also played the new original song, “Peace on Earth.” All these songs and more (11 tracks in all) are brand new and just in time for some great Christmas music. For full track listing, go here.
- Knowing Jesus – $5 – A chronological look at the life of Christ. Starts in John 1, goes to the nativity, walks throughout his life, crucifixion, ressurection, and commission. This is a great way to expose someone to the life of Christ. 21 tracks!
- Enter His Gates – $5 – 16 tracks of original North Side Worship music. This also includes 2 tracks that were recorded live at North Side last year around Good Friday.
- The Manifold Wisdom of God: Sermon Remix 2011 – $5 – 10 sermons from 2011 trimmed and put to music. This is a great way to remind yourself of some of these life-changing messages.
- Songs of Our Faith – $2 – 13 arrangements of timeless hymns. These arrangements cover bluegrass to a capella to full on orchestral arrangements.
- Overcome – $2 – 16 tracks, 15 of them original songs. All of them focusing on one thing: in this world we will have trouble, but we will overcome. These songs are meant to encourage perseverance for those going through hard times.
- Christmas Offering – $2 – 14 tracks of Christmas music. This one was released in 2009 and covers “Silent Night” to “Joy to the World.” This CD also has the North Side favorite “What, Then is Christmas?” written by Woody Nivens and sung by John Kennerly.
- The Time is Now – $2 – 14 worship songs. Some of them covers (Let God Arise, Made Me Glad, Everlasting God, Glorious One, God of This City, Friend of God, Amazing Grace), and some of them original (All Things New, Your Home, Make Me Holy, May Your Life Be).
We would love for you to join us! You can RSVP here or even tell us how you would like to help and when you could help.