We have been asked: “Should I bring my child to The Word?” “Are children allowed?”
The answer is an emphatic “yes!” Here’s what parents need to know:
- We do not have nursery because there is no way to plan for how many would come.
- We have made the service so that any age can come and would benefit from attending.
- We tell the story of the Bible in different ways, but nothing is gruesome.
- It is 90 minutes start to finish but it never slows down from an auditory or visual standpoint.
- If someone gets wiggly, we do have the audio and video piped into the commons area for your convenience.
This is a great family event! Any other questions?