Today was a day we had been working towards and praying about for months! So glad to finally gather and share it with our church.
Here’s how it all came together:
- All Hail the Power of Jesus’ Name
- Family Ministry Presentation
- Oh, the Deep Deep Love
- What a Savior
- Have Thine Own Way
The worship team led so well. It was a day full of rich hymns.
We decided to do our Family Ministry Presentation as a video since it was so much to cover. We wanted to summarize the plan succinctly and clearly. We also wanted those gone with summer schedules to be able to view it all. You can watch the video below.
If you missed the presentation, you can watch the video below. We also provided a magazine to unpack the information even more. You can get your copy at the church or you can download it here.
We hope you can make our Outdoor Baptism and Member Meeting next Sunday night where we will unpack more of this information.
Jeff’s message on 1 Thess. 3:11-13 was great. It was such a great reminder to trust in the sovereignty of God.
Here’s some notes I made:
- Paul’s prayer for this church: 1) they would grow in faith, 2) they would abound in love, and 3) they would be holy.
- Faith is trusting in what God said.
- I must learn to trust in the sovereignty of God.
- Even if I can’t get to the person for whom I am concerned, God is the one who brings about the change.