This was a full morning celebrating with the Body of Christ in 3 services and 2 different locations! I got the privilege to take one band over to South Main Street Baptist Church and lead worship for their early service and then lead with another band for the two services at North Side.
At South Main, our band led with:
- Nothing But the Blood – Citizens
- Christ Is Risen/Because He Lives – Matt Maher
- How Deep the Father’s Love for Us – Kings’ Kaleidoscope
- There Is a Fountain – North Side Arrangement
- O the Blood/Nothing but the Blood – Gateway Worship
I had to leave during the sermon time but I heard Dr. Toby Frost was great – no surprise there! Thanks to the South Main family for having us!
I ran over to North Side and got there in time for prayer before service. Today, our services were based on 2 Thess. 3:1-5. Here’s how they came together:
- Brethren, We Have Met to Worship – North Side Worship
- Power in the Blood – North Side Worship
- Offering Highlight Video
- Offertory Prayer
- Scripture Reading – God the Father passages
- Good, Good Father – Housefires
- Sermon – The Faithfulness of God [2 Thess. 3:1-5]
- He’s Always Been Faithful/Great Is Thy Faithfulness – Chelsea Moon
I am so proud of both of our worship teams. They are stepping up and leading in so many ways that you might can notice and many that you cannot notice. They are the best!
Jeff’s message was so helpful on the balance of God’s sovereignty and man’s responsibility.
The Lord is faithful. He is sovereign. But that doesn’t mean that we stop praying and working. He is inviting us to join him in what he is doing! What an incredible privilege!