Loved watching God at work today! We built our services around Proverbs 29:25 in our next-to-last week in Proverbs.
- Victory in Jesus – North Side Worship
- Love Come Down – North Point Worship
- Commissioning Time – Africa Team and Emerge
- My Worth Is Not in What I Own – Keith and Kristyn Getty
- Be Thou My Vision – Ascend the Hill
- Sermon – Wisdom About Your Audience (Prov. 29:25)
- Prayer Time
- Don’t make man big and God little (Prov. 29:25).
- Co-dependency – my worth is contingent upon someone else’s perspective of my worth.
- People can never give the value that God can give.
- Don’t allow the fear of man to be greater than the fear of God (John 12:42).
- Don’t seek man’s approval more than God’s approval (John 12:43).