For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse (Romans 1:20).
- Reading – Psalm 108:1-6
- Brethren We Have Met to Worship – North Side Worship
- Prayer Time – 1 John 1:9
- How Deep the Father’s Love for Us – Liberty Campus Band
- It Really Does Matter
- Prayer Time
- Before the Throne of God Above – Shane and Shane
- Christ Is Risen (He Is Risen Indeed) – Keith and Kristyn Getty
- Because He Lives – Bill Gaither
- Without Excuse – Romans 1:18-23
- God has give us a moral law in our hearts and a natural law in this world.
- General revelation brings about condemnation; special revelation brings about salvation.
- We are either suppressing truth or dishonorable passions (Rom 1:18, 26).
- Suppressing truth accepts the lies and leads to unrighteousness.