I loved bringing in the new year with our church family! Such a special time of worshiping together.
Due to all the holidays, I allowed the band to have a week off from practice but they did an incredible job of coming prepared to lead in worship this morning. It was incredible to sing “All Glory Be to Christ” to the tune of Auld Lang Syne on New Year’s Day.
- Enter His Gates – North Side Worship
- Reading – Ps 118:22
- Cornerstone – Tim Neufeld
- Homeward – Divorce Care (see video below)
- Prayer Time
- 10,000 Reasons – Rend Collective
- All Glory Be to Christ – Kings Kaleidoscope
- Sermon – The Good Life (1 Pet 3:8-12)
- Commissioning Time – Mozambique Team
Jeff took the Sunday off from Romans and preached a wonderful sermon from 1 Peter 3.
If you want more information on Divorce Care, check out the video below. You can register before class starts next Sunday!