9 Is this blessing then only for the circumcised, or also for the uncircumcised? For we say that faith was counted to Abraham as righteousness. 10 How then was it counted to him? Was it before or after he had been circumcised? It was not after, but before he was circumcised (Romans 4:9-10).
Today was one of those days that I was very aware how the Spirits puts services together. Song choices and sermon points moved together like every situation had been planned. As the snow melted so quickly, we sang about how our lives will melt away just like snow. Didn’t plan that one either. So thankful for how the Spirit pulls it all together.
- New Doxology – Gateway Worship
- The Lion and the Lamb – Big Daddy Weave
- Are You Washed in the Blood? – North Side Worship
- Homeward – Men’s Retreat Testimony
- Prayer Time
- It’s You – North Side Worship
- Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) – North Side Worship
- Sermon – Faith Alone (Romans 4)
- Grace Greater Than Our Sin – North Side Worship