It was a day of rejoicing.
As we concluded our appointment at North Side, there were a lot of things to process, but I will keep it where it needs to be – Jesus has been so very faithful to our family and we love the people of North Side. He loved each of us while we were still sinners, and I refuse to get over that!
Loved the way that our entire worship team led, and so thankful for how the worshipers went after it. I was amazed at how much the church jumped into the new song “For the Glory.”
I love, love, love you people.
We are very thankful for the drop-in that you guys are throwing for our family. We will see you at 4-6 today.
- Christ the Lord Is Risen Today w/Hallelujah Chorus – North Side Worship
- For the Glory – North Side Worship
- Homeward – Adoption Video with the Brooks
- Baptism (9:30)
- Prayer Time
- Christ Be All Around Me – Michael W. Smith
- Because He Lives – Bill Gaither
- Christ Is Risen (He Is Risen Indeed) – Keith and Kristyn Getty
- Sermon – The Love of God (Rom. 5:6-10)
- What a Savior – North Side Worship
Travis Agnew serves as the Lead Pastor of Rocky Creek Church in Greenville, SC. His most recent book is Distinctive Discipleship. He is married to Amanda and the father of two sons and one daughter. Travis graduated from North Greenville University with a B.A. in Christian Studies and earned his M.Div. and D.Min. from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, with his doctoral focus on family discipleship.