Erskine College Chapel
February 14, 2017
1 Corinthians 7
- If mission does not define the relationship, then the relationship will define the mission.
- The only way that you can decide to get married is if you can make a case before God that you can serve him better married than you can single.
- If you want to know whom to date, you must ask the questions, who can help me serve Jesus better? It’s that simple.
- When you settle for less than God’s best, you pay for it the rest of your life.
- You can cry now because you lost him or you can cry later because you got him.
This I say for your own benefit; not to put a restraint upon you, but to promote what is appropriate and to secure undistracted devotion to the Lord (1 Cor 7:35).