Skip to content
Until Every Need Is Met
- Christianity was founded upon what Jesus gave and yet we have turned church into what we get.
- The tendency in church can be to give as little as possible.
- Instead of showing minimal generosity, we should see how we can sacrificially give until every need is met.
- We have been shown God’s goodness so that we can display God’s goodness.
Intentional Multiplication (Titus 3:12)
- The local church should be in the process of spiritual multiplication and intentional replacement.
- Our goal should not be to see how many people we can get in here but how many we can get out there.
Sacrificial Provision (Titus 3:13)
- God expects you to do your best – not someone else’s.
- Do your part so that nothing is lacking within the church.
Devoted Service (Titus 3:14)
- Serving in ministry is more of a process than it is a position.
- My failure to meet needs in the church will slow the work but not stop the work.
Gracious Love (Titus 3:15)
- Common belief leads to common belonging.
- We must change church from being something you attend into a family to whom you belong.