Looking for Bible verses to study or memorize on a particular area? One of the best ways to fight for holiness and combat against sin is by memorizing Scripture.
Here are 10 verses for how husbands should love their wives.
- Col. 3:19 – Husbands, love your wives, and do not be harsh with them.
- Eph. 5:25 – Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her,
- Prov. 31:28-29 – Her children rise up and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: “Many women have done excellently, but you surpass them all.”
- Prov. 5:18 – Let your fountain be blessed, and rejoice in the wife of your youth, a lovely deer, a graceful doe.
- Prov. 31:10 – An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels.
- 1 Pet. 3:7 – Likewise, husbands, live with your wives in an understanding way, showing honor to the woman as the weaker vessel, since they are heirs with you of the grace of life, so that your prayers may not be hindered.
- Song of Solomon 4:7 – You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you.
- Gen. 2:24 – Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh.
- Ecc. 9:9 – Enjoy life with the wife whom you love, all the days of your vain life that he has given you under the sun, because that is your portion in life and in your toil at which you toil under the sun.
- Prov. 18:22 – He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord.