One of the best ways to abide with Christ is to memorize key passages on critical topics.
One common question that people ask: “Is Jesus the only way?” Let’s hear what the Bible says about that.
Here are 10 verses that speak to the exclusivity of Jesus.
- John 14:6 – Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
- Acts 4:12 – And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.
- John 3:16 – For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
- Rom. 10:9 – Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
- 2 Cor. 4:4 – In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
- John 3:36 – Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.
- Acts 10:43 – To him all the prophets bear witness that everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name.
- 1 Tim. 2:5 – For there is one God, and there is one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,
- Rom. 3:22 – The righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction:
- John 17:3 – And this is eternal life, that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.