Romance, nurture, and communication takes time. Setting an appointment to spend together is going the first mile, but that isn’t enough to have a thriving marriage. Do you want your relationship to feel vibrant again? It’s time to go the second mile by making time for your marriage.
- The tragedy of how we spend our time is that it is often our marriages that suffer the most.
- The one who deserves your best often gets your worst.
- If you allot your time wisely, you will make time for your marriage.
- Ignore the lie that once you get through a particular season of life, you will have time to spend together.
- If you don’t schedule your priorities, someone or something will schedule them for you.
3 Important Time Commitments
- Daily Connection – Spend at least 15 undistracted minutes together daily.
- Weekly Date – Prioritize an extended time together weekly.
- Yearly Getaway – Schedule a vacation away from the norm once a year.