Biblical illiteracy is on the rise. Why are so many people without a thorough understanding of scriptural teaching? One of the main reasons is we are reading it in a different way from how it was written.
- Don’t attempt a marathon before you have completed a lap.
- Don’t get stagnate with your time if you don’t have an adequate amount of time.
- Don’t read the Bible like a yearbook.
- Don’t read the Bible like a fortune cookie.
- The best way to read the Bible is book by book.
- Each book of the Bible has a beginning, middle, and end.
- Bible intake is essential to Christian discipleship.
- You can read 40 out of the 66 books of the Bible in less than 1 hour.
- You can read the Bible if you want to read the Bible. You just have to make time.