While I have maintained different book goals for the last few years, 2020 was the first time I tracked them completely through Goodreads. It was a helpful process by keeping up with what I’d read and ensuring I was on target.
Below is the list of the 52 books I read in 2020.
2020 Favorites (In No Particular Order)
- Women of the Word by Jen Wilkin
- Sticky Teams by Larry Osborne
- Delighting in the Trinity by Michael Reeves
- Building a Storybrand by Donald Miller
- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry by John Mark Comer
- Daniel by Ian M. Duguid
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
A wide gap separates a reader who simply consumes books from a reader who diligently seeks wisdom.Tony Reinke