What drew you and your significant other closer? If you remember the time you first connected, you might have become interested in each other due to physical attraction, shared experiences, effortless conversation, or enjoyable interactions. Maybe it was a combination of those and even more.
If you are just about married, you need to ensure that you know enough about your potential spouse. I am aware that life often amplifies our reasonings and reactions, but you need to be aware of the interactional makeup.
Do you know your future spouse?
Here are some questions to help you determine how well you know your fiancé.
- How would you describe your fiancé’s spiritual condition?
- How do you think God has gifted him or her?
- What are the most common ways your fiancé struggles with sin?
- How does your fiancé treat his or her parents?
- How does he or she handle hardships?
- What typically causes conflict in your relationship?
- What communication tactic makes your fiancé difficult to reconcile with?
- How would you describe your fiancé’s work ethic?
- What is your fiancé’s reputation to those closest to him or her?
- What areas in life do you two not see eye-to-eye?