Many people come to Jesus for numerous issues. While He can and will help us in many ways, the greatest need we have is for forgiveness.
- More than you need God to work in your situation, you need Him to work for your salvation.
- The most broken part of you is your sin.
- We all need the kind of friendships that will get us to Jesus by any means necessary.
- Our greatest need is not the one that is always the most glaringly obvious.
- We need forgiveness for our sins more than relief from our circumstances.
- You need Jesus to forgive you more than you need Him to fix you.