I got back last night with these 3 fine gentlemen from a 10-day excursion to Africa. There is so much to say. Where do I even begin? Here’s the short of it:
- I loved proclaiming the gospel with these men who I’ve had the pleasure of discipling. They are family. I would go anywhere with these men.
- I loved watching our college students on the ground do their thing. It was absolutely amazing watching them be used by God – North Side, they get it!
- I loved connecting with our missionary partners there – so legit.
- I loved experiencing the support and prayers of our church family.
- I loved getting home and realizing how our extended family cared for my immediate family in my absence.
- I missed my family, but the comforts of my home are not worth staying when others haven’t heard the gospel (and those are my wife’s sentiments as well, even though she is probably more tired from me being gone than I am).
- I loved watching God at work. He is on the move. His Kingdom is coming, and the fact that I get to be a small part of it is absolutely incredible.
I’ll share more in the days to come, but thank you again for your love, support, and prayers!