After a great Thanksgiving week, it was wonderful to watch gratitude spill over into our worship services. We studied Romans 3:9-20 and walked through the gospel with our services.
It is so amazing to be able to lead alongside a band that were allowed a week away from practice so they could spend time with families and watch them come together and lead as well as they did this morning.
So wonderful to be able to walk through the gospel and watch our church sing, pray, and give together.
- Reading – Psalm 27:1-2
- Open Up the Heavens – Meredith Andrews
- Nothing But the Blood – Citizens and Saints
- Prayer Groups
- Jesus Paid It All – North Side Worship
- What a Savior – North Side Worship
- Sermon – For All Have Sinned (Rom. 3:9-20)
- All I Have Is Christ – Sovereign Grace Music
Travis Agnew serves as the Lead Pastor of Rocky Creek Church in Greenville, SC. His most recent book is Distinctive Discipleship. He is married to Amanda and the father of two sons and one daughter. Travis graduated from North Greenville University with a B.A. in Christian Studies and earned his M.Div. and D.Min. from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, with his doctoral focus on family discipleship.