Don’t forget to come out to Fusion tonight at the Greenwood Community Theatre at 7:30. All college students and 20-somethings (as well as people who like to minister to this group) are welcomed to come out for an awesome night of getting our praise on.
Here’s the night’s specifics:
- Doors open at 7
- Service starts promptly at 7:30 with a rousing hip-hop number from a couple of my favorite boys
- Door prizes of free food and such will be delivered
- Worship band will lead you to the throne
- I’m giving a message on why those living in Christ keep tripping up and feel guilty about it
- We will play a corporate version of Chutes and Ladders
- Worship band will lead you to the throne again
- Fellowship will commence with much laughter, hugs, and coffee
So, you definitely don’t want to miss out – if you can’t come, please pray, it’s going to be a special night tonight! I’ll give you a report tomorrow.
If you need to invite a friend, you can do so here.