Yesterday at North Side, we kicked off the Christmas season with a new series entitled, “The Perfect Gift.” In this series, we are focusing on each of the descriptions that Isaiah gave concerning the coming Messiah in Isaiah 9:6:
For to us a child is born,
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Each week, we will focus on another title of God. This week, Jeff’s message was very helpful. Our C-Group discussed it at length last night. Some of our favorite thoughts from the message:
- To get help, you must be completely honest with your counselor.
- To get help, you must allow your counselor to be completely honest with you.
- In all your ways acknowledge Him! Not in some of your ways, in all of your ways!
Yesterday, we worshiped to:
- You are My Joy/Joy to the World – Original Arrangement
- Angels We Have Heard on High – Hillsong
- What, Then is Christmas? – Woody Nivens
- O, Come All Ye Faithful – Traditional Arrangement
We had a great day, hope to see you next week!