We are so excited that our first Revival service starts this Sunday at 5:30.
Since this is an addition to our schedule, we want to make sure you have all your questions answered:
- What about my group? If your group meets Sunday evenings, you will still meet to discuss, share, and pray. Just think of Jeff as your substitute Bible teacher for these weeks.
- What if I don’t have a group? All good. When groups break off, Jeff will lead a medium sized group through some questions and a time of prayer to share with one another.
- What about college students? We will have a group led by Ben specifically for you!
- What about teenagers? They will have their own groups as well. Come on out!
- What about elementary kids? They will go to the chapel to conclude worship where there will be age-appropriate teaching. When you are done, you go to the chapel to pick up your child (by 7:00). Make sure to get there to the commons area before 5:30 to check them in.
- Nursery available? You betcha.
- What’s the service gonna be like? You just have to come to experience it. We are all going to unite together and worship Jesus with everything we got!
- What will Jeff be teaching? He is doing a different message from the morning time. He will be focusing on select Psalms and focusing on us experiencing personal and corporate revival!
- Can I bring people with me? Absolutely! Bring as many as can fit in your car.
- What happens at 7? We are going to have some great fellowship time. On May 22nd, we have the privilege of having a free Eric Bryant acoustic concert in the commons area. Grab a drink and a table, and enjoy your church family.
If you have any other questions, please ask away and we can help you out!