I will greatly rejoice in the Lord;
my soul shall exult in my God,
for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation;
he has covered me with the robe of righteousness, -Isaiah 61:10
Wonderful services as we walked through Isaiah 61. Powerful time together! We had 1 worship team over at Connie Maxwell and many college students serving in different churches today. It is such a great thing to partner together with other churches!
- All Hail the Power of Jesus’ Name – North Side Worship
- Welcome and Prayer Time
- Doxology – Gateway Worship
- There Is a Fountain – North Side Worship
- International Student Ministry Highlight
- Prayer Time
- Nothing But the Blood – North Side Worship
- Sermon – Oaks of Righteousness (Is. 61)
- Beauty for Ashes – Shane and Shane
- Jesus is the fulfillment of Isaiah 61 (Luke 4:18-19).
- God clothes us in victory rather than in defeat (Is. 61:3).
- God changes my words of complaint into words of gratitude (Is. 61:3).
- You can’t know the joy of being found until you know the fear of being lost (Is. 61:3).
- What can I say or do in this moment to give glory to God (Is. 61:3).
- God plants us to be strong in righteousness (he is not concerned about other growth) (Is. 61:3).
- Every great oak started as a little nut (Is. 61:3).
- The great hope of this nation is not in politics but in the gospel (Is. 61:4).
- The reputation of my _________ says something about the reputation of my God (Is. 61:5-6).
- I am amazed that God would call me with the gospel and call me into the gospel ministry (Is. 61:6).
- Our Father makes us look different (Is. 61:9).
- God looks on me as if I am sinless (Is. 61:10).
- Salvation is the work of God (Is. 61:11).