We finished our “Proverbs” series this morning!
- There Is a Fountain – North Side Worship
- How Deep the Father’s Love for Us – Kings Kaleidoscope
- Team Rephidim Video
- Prayer Time
- O the Blood – Gateway Worship
- Are You Washed in the Blood of the Lamb – North Side Worship
- Sermon – Two Invitations (Proverbs 9)
- Lord, I Need You – Matt Maher
Enjoyed the opportunity to preach this morning and wrestle with this passage this week.
- We are tempted to take the wrong path when the right path seems too challenging.
- My life will be determined by the choices I make between what is easy and what is right.
- Everyday we choose between instant gratification and distant consummation.
- The wise will leave their simple ways and experience life (9:1-6).
- The degree of one’s wisdom depends on how he or she responds to criticism (9:7-12).
- The foolish will maintain their simple ways and experience death (9:13-18).
- Do you even have a desire for wisdom? [2 Cor. 13:5; 2 Cor. 7:10]
- Are you filling your mind with biblical truth? [Romans 12:1-2; John 8:31-32]
- Are you surrounded by wise counsellors? [Prov. 15:22 – without counsel plans fail, but with many advisers they succeed; Psalm 1:1; James 5:19-20]