Such a special day as we observed communion as a church family and worked our way through Romans 3.
We scaled things back for our band today, and I loved the way the team led in worship with an acoustic, organic semi-circle of worship leaders. We also set the communion up with a great song by Leeland called “Carried to the Table.” The story of Mephibosheth is a powerful story to prepare for the Lord’s supper.
- Reading – Psalm 103
- 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) – Rend Collective
- All Hail the Power of Jesus’ Name – North Side Worship
- Here and There – Mission Time
- Prayer Time
- Mephibosheth Story
- Carried to the Table – Leeland
- Sermon – Romans 3:1-8
- Sharing of the Bread
- At the Cross – North Side Worship
- Sharing of the Cup
- Are You Washed in the Blood? – North Side Worship
Travis Agnew serves as the Lead Pastor of Rocky Creek Church in Greenville, SC. His most recent book is Distinctive Discipleship. He is married to Amanda and the father of two sons and one daughter. Travis graduated from North Greenville University with a B.A. in Christian Studies and earned his M.Div. and D.Min. from The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, with his doctoral focus on family discipleship.