Such a special day as we observed communion as a church family and worked our way through Romans 3.
We scaled things back for our band today, and I loved the way the team led in worship with an acoustic, organic semi-circle of worship leaders. We also set the communion up with a great song by Leeland called “Carried to the Table.” The story of Mephibosheth is a powerful story to prepare for the Lord’s supper.
- Reading – Psalm 103
- 10,000 Reasons (Bless the Lord) – Rend Collective
- All Hail the Power of Jesus’ Name – North Side Worship
- Here and There – Mission Time
- Prayer Time
- Mephibosheth Story
- Carried to the Table – Leeland
- Sermon – Romans 3:1-8
- Sharing of the Bread
- At the Cross – North Side Worship
- Sharing of the Cup
- Are You Washed in the Blood? – North Side Worship