Fuge Camp at Liberty University – Day 3 Morning Celebration
While everyone has an opinion of Jesus, we need God’s truth more than we need our opinions. Instead of trying to edit the God of the Bible, we must learn to embrace the God of the Bible.
- Our culture worships the Wiki God. We want ever so desperately to serve a deity whom we have the freedom and capability to edit.
- The theological slogan for our culture is: “I just don’t think God is like that.”
- It doesn’t matter what you or I think about God. It matters what God thinks about God.
- God doesn’t accommodate personal opinions if they are incorrect.
- God made Peter in his image, and now Peter wanted to repay the favor.
- Stop trying to change Jesus and learn how to embrace Jesus.
- Plenty of people want you to follow their version of Jesus. Which way will you turn
? Idon’t want your version of Jesus. You don’t need my version of Jesus. We just desperately need Jesus.