The last Sunday of 2008.
Wow. What a year. It was great to be able to tickle the ivories and lead in worship this Sunday. It seems like every week, I hear people singing out more and more! That’s so exciting. I truly believe God was honored with what happened today!
We worshiped to the following songs:
- Joy to the World – Agnew Arrangement
- Glorious One – Steve Fee
- Offering (Christmas Version) – Paul Baloche
- Here I Am to Worship – Tim Hughes
- Hold Me Jesus – Rich Mullins
Favorite moments of today:
- The volume of voices getting louder when we sang “Glorious One.”
- Augustin had the line of the day. After going through the service with everyone, I asked for questions and Augustin asked, “Yeah, where’s the grits?” (We had grits last Sunday, and apparently, we could not start the service until this issue was resolved).
- “The reason some of you are not living in peace is because your relationship with Jesus is suffering.” -Jeff
- The picture below of our youngest (and smallest) parking lot attendant serving this Sunday with his dad. We start ’em early around here!
Travis Agnew serves as the Lead Pastor of Rocky Creek Church in Greenville, SC. His most recent book is Just (About) Married.
You must be logged in to post a comment.