I announced last week about the upcoming CD I am releasing called “Coming Home.” Since then, I’ve had some of you ask about what songs are going to be on the CD.
The CD will be 10 tracks. 3 of the tracks are songs that have been previously released. “Hallelujah (O What a Savior)” I recorded on a project I recorded in college. “Present Help” and “Immanuel” we recorded at the church for a quick CD project for Submerge a few years ago. As I was putting this CD together, I really felt like I should rerelease these with a fresh take on the songs.
The other 7 are recent songs. Some have been in the cooker for a while and some are weeks old. A few of these we have sung in church recently or are about to sing in church in the next couple of series. Here’s the list with a short description of each song:
- Salvation (the gospel put to rowdy music)
- However Whenever Wherever (driving missions declaration)
- No Greater Love (worshipful reflection on the cross)
- Immanuel (our faithlessness colliding with God’s presence)
- Present Help (driving reminder that if God is for us, who can be against us)
- Kingdom Come (groove for the church to advance the Kingdom)
- Glorified (rowdy lifestyle worship track)
- King of Kings (meager attempt to describe His majesty)
- Hallelujah (O What a Savior) (God disciplines those He loves)
- Your Father’s Arms (“Hold on, it won’t be long, till we’ll be coming home”)
Can’t wait for you to hear it – I pray it will be a blessing to you!
Hopefully within the week, I will be able to give you the date it will be released and where you can get your copy.