Last night I shared some upcoming events with our worship team (afterwards, they surprised me with a birthday cake – they win). We have some big stuff on the horizon and I wanted to make sure you were in the know.
- Worship Team Training – Aug. 11 – In two weeks, we are going to have a time of training and communication for our whole worship team on a Wednesday night before school starts. If you aren’t serving, but would like a place to check out to see if it is a fit, come on out. We’ll meet 6:00 in the auditorium.
- The Worship Summit – Aug. 20-21 – Part of our team is leading worship and workshops at the state’s Baptist Convention’s worship training event at White Oak. Can’t wait!
- Overcome Worship Event – Oct. 10 – On this Sunday evening, we are going to have a community wide night of worship, prayer, and hope. We will overcome. This will be an event to worship with your family and with anybody who is going through. More info soon. I do know this, we’re going to need a big choir. A big one…
- Christmas Eve Service – Dec. 24 – These nights have been amazing, and this one is promising to be special as well. Also, going to need a big choir for this one…
- Worship Conference – Jan. 28-29 – We are planning a churchwide volunteer appreciation and training weekend. That Friday night, we will appreciate. Saturday, we are going to train. Our plan is to have some worship workshops that ALL worship leaders in our church and in nearby communities can come to and get practical training. More info soon, but some stuff is coming together that is going to prove to be an amazing day!
Put these on your calendars and get ready. We’re going to make his praise big!
Travis Agnew serves as the Lead Pastor of Rocky Creek Church in Greenville, SC. His most recent book is Just (About) Married.
14 thoughts on “Upcoming Worship Events”
Any questions about these events? I'll try and find an a
Only one question—How can I help? Count me in (of course you know I have no musical talent so think of something el
I never turn down good
Any questions about these events? I'll try and find an answer!
Only one question—How can I help? Count me in (of course you know I have no musical talent so think of something else):-)
I never turn down good help!
If I find you some good help I'll bring them with
If I find you some good help I'll bring them with me 🙂
Gina, you ARE the good
Gina, you ARE the good help!
Boy-do I have you fooled :-))) Just let me know what I c
Boy-do I have you fooled :-))) Just let me know what I can do.
Comments are closed.