Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us (Rom 5:3-5).
Special day of worship today. Each Sunday is special with our North Side family, but it is getting even sweeter these last couple of Sundays. The caliber of people I get to lead worship with is astounding and humbles me to this day.
- Date Night Video
- Reading – Psalm 89:1
- Here for You – Passion
- Nothing But the Blood – Citizens and Saints
- No Longer Slaves – I Am They
- Prayer Time of Missionaries
- Offertory Prayer
- I Will Follow – North Side Worship
- All I Have Is Christ – North Side Worship version
- Sermon – Joy in Tribulations (Rom 5:3-5)
- He Will Hold Me Fast – North Side Worship version
Travis Agnew serves as the Lead Pastor of Rocky Creek Church in Greenville, SC. His most recent book is Just (About) Married.
You must be logged in to post a comment.