We started a new series today at North Side entitled, “Sticks and Stones.” I was pretty excited about this series starting.
Jeff did a great job talking about a murmuring mouth this morning. When Jeff said this morning that we all know people we avoid due to their complaining mouth. It made me wonder, “Am I that person for anybody? Does anyone dread seeing my presence due to my mouth?”
How often do I complain? How often do I murmur? How often do my words display a distrust in God’s ability to take care of my needs?
Today, we worshiped to the following songs:
- Everything that has Breath – All Together Separate version
- Sing, Sing, Sing – Chris Tomlin
- Nothing But the Blood – Matt Redman
- Jesus Paid It All – Kristian Stanfill
I want to say a thanks to all of our volunteers. Each Sunday, we couldn’t do it without you guys and gals – it takes a ton of you to pull off every Sunday. Your efforts lead peple to the throne, and I appreciate all you do for our church and our God.
- Pick up your new Compass and read it.
- Get your Point of Grace tickets for next Sunday night.
- Bring your pledge card to worship next week.
- Try not to complain this week and see what a difference it can make.