The last Sunday of 2008.
Wow. What a year. It was great to be able to tickle the ivories and lead in worship this Sunday. It seems like every week, I hear people singing out more and more! That’s so exciting. I truly believe God was honored with what happened today!
We worshiped to the following songs:
- Joy to the World – Agnew Arrangement
- Glorious One – Steve Fee
- Offering (Christmas Version) – Paul Baloche
- Here I Am to Worship – Tim Hughes
- Hold Me Jesus – Rich Mullins
Favorite moments of today:
- The volume of voices getting louder when we sang “Glorious One.”
- Augustin had the line of the day. After going through the service with everyone, I asked for questions and Augustin asked, “Yeah, where’s the grits?” (We had grits last Sunday, and apparently, we could not start the service until this issue was resolved).
- “The reason some of you are not living in peace is because your relationship with Jesus is suffering.” -Jeff
- The picture below of our youngest (and smallest) parking lot attendant serving this Sunday with his dad. We start ’em early around here!