Submerge 09 starts next week on Friday; our staff leaves on Thursday to set up. Here are 10 reasons I’m excited about Submerge 09:
- It will be warm enough to go to the beach this year (versus last year’s Spring Break feeling like Winter Break).
- Due to the summer time, we have a great representation from churches with different Spring Breaks (they couldn’t come last year, but they can come to this summer’s edition).
- The small group lessons and quiet times are fantastic – Submerge interns knocked it out!
- Obie is going to the beach for the first time!
- The theme “Confessions” came together late but very nicely – God was surely leading us there.
- We won’t be in a parking garage this year for worship, but on the third floor room overlooking the beach.
- Our Submerge staff and the Submerge band are going to tear it up.
- I am so happy about uniting with friends from all over the state who love Jesus and students.
- God has given me some pivotal directions for the messages for the week.
- Jesus is going to change some lives!
I could list more and more! I can’t wait for Submerge 09!