Here are some of the highlights:
- Updated Homepage – The homepage is updated every time you come back. You will see the most updated videos, sermons, events, and blog posts every chance you visit.
- Blogs – You have found this blog which will serve as a way to keep you connected to the most current North Side info.
- Networking – At the bottom of this page, you can see links to North Side’s Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Flickr pages. From these pages, you can connect to pictures, videos, information, and other North Siders.
- Videos – On many of our pages, you can see North Siders discuss different areas of the church. Make sure to look around and get acquainted with all the extra videos (hint: look for the “PLAY >” buttons).
- Header – If you notice, we have five new top buttons for the header. These should help you navigate through pages easier. Go to “I’m New” (for an overview of NS), “Services” (for times of major events), “Blog” (to get updates from all NS blogs), “About Us” (for staff, beliefs, etc.), and “Give” (to give online).
- Side Graphics – If you go to the homepage (you can always get there by hitting the NS logo up top), you can navigate through four major sections: adults, students, children, and church leaders. Previously, it was difficult to navigate through the different sections. In the Student sidebar, you can either click on the ad designed specifically for student ministry or you can click on “student ministry” to get all things student at North Side.
- Newsletter – Go to the newsletter box at the bottom of this page to get email newsletters delivered to your inbox.
- Search – As you are getting familiar to the site, always feel free to use the search box below to find what you are looking for!
Well, stop reading my blog, and go check it out!