I was so encouraged yesterday hearing about the building excitement for Lift this Saturday! We are only days away. Our team is putting last minute touches on the event, and we could not be more excited!
On March 26th we will have a free worship workshop held at North Side Baptist in Greenwood, SC. Bring your whole team and get equipped on how you can lift your worship, your team expectations, and your team’s abilities. Tracks in musicians, vocalists, technicians, host teams, etc. Good for choirs, bands, and anything in between!
The day has a funnel type schedule focusing on music, tech, and host teams that work in worship settings. We start large, go to medium size, smaller groups, and then back all together.
This workshop is for seasoned worship team members and also for those who are just curious if they have the skills needed to join. It’s free lessons, so nothing to lose! Not only will we have a lot of information, we are going to have a lot of fun!
Here is our promise: we are teaching principles, not models. We don’t want you to copy what we are doing, we are going to teach principles that we have been learning that can be applied into any context. If you want to reserve your spot, you can do so here.
See below for the information on all the classes:
Registration – 8:30
Main Session – 9:00
- Worship Team Essentials
Breakout Session #1 – 10:00
- Playing as a Band
- Vocal Blending
- Shining in the Background: Your Place as a Tech Team
- Host Team Essentials
Breakout Session #2 – 11:00
- Guitar/Bass Masterclass
- Vocal Masterclass
- Keyboard Masterclass
- Drum Masterclass
- Surround Sound Mixing
- Managing Visual Presentations
- Mood Lighting: Enhancing Worship with Light
- More than a Map: Paving the Way to Connection with Your Host Team
Main Session #2 – 12:00
- God’s Favorite Worship Style
Lunch – 12:30
Main Session #3 – 1:30
- Getting Out of Your Worship Rut: Creative Service Planning
Post-Workshop – 2:30
- Followup (part of our team will be there for questions, walkthroughs, or any other way we can help; we want this to meet needs where your team is rather than what we think you might need; if you have a specific need, you can even contact us before that Saturday and we can accommodate whatever need your group might have)
We hope you can come! If you haven’t registered, we really need your registration early this week so we can have enough materials. You can RSVP here!