What a powerful night.
I wanted to say huge thank you to all those who helped out last night for O Holy Night: A Night of Worship. Out of all the encouraging comments that I received from that night, I think the most reoccurring and resounding comment was: “Last night was a picture of our church. It was us. We simply focused on worshiping Jesus.” I cannot say thank you enough to:
- From those preparing the communion for 1000 people
- From those welcoming people at the front doors
- From those who practiced very challenging music and led in worship (15 songs – that’s a bunch to work on!)
- From those who worked behind the stage to make everything look and sound beautiful
- From those elders serving communion
- From staff that had to do so much to prepare for that night
- To each of you who came and worshiped our Savior with us – thank you!
What a wonderful night to worship Jesus together! May we never take the opportunity for granted that we get to “approach the throne of grace with confidence” (Heb 4:16) in worship with our church family!
Can’t wait to do it again this Sunday @ 11:00. Hope to see you there!
Last night, we worshiped to:
- When I Survey the Wondrous Cross – North Side Worship
- Were You There – North Side Worship
- Nothing But the Blood – North Side Worship
- I Stand Amazed – North Side Worship
- Christ Has Come for All
- Infant Holy Infant Lowly – North Side Worship
- Silent Night – North Side Worship
- Let There Be Light – Point of Grace
- Sing Noel – Newsong
- O Holy Night – North Side Worship
- Emmanuel – Tommy Walker
- Hark the Herald Angels Sing – Chris Tomlin
- Go Tell It On the Mountain – North Side Worship
- O Come All Ye Faithful – North Side Worship
- O Come Let Us Adore Him – North Side Worship
*Many of these songs are from our Christmas album from North Side Worship. You can check them out here!