Many letdowns in marriage happen when our expectations set our spouses up for failure. What exactly are we supposed to help one another do?
This Genesis 2 message is from North Side’s Marriage Conference 2016.
- Unrealistic expectations in marriage can lead to unforgiving spouses.
- It is easier to criticize your spouse’s failures that it is to address your own.
- You are not called to frustrate your spouse but to further your spouse.
- You are not called to clone your spouse but to compliment your spouse.
- You are not called to hinder your spouse but to help your spouse.
- How are we to help one another? 1) Relationship with God, 2) Role from God, 3) Rule from God.