We officially kicked off summer with our series through Proverbs. So excited to unpack God’s wisdom and apply it in our lives!
It was an eager group of worshipers this morning in both services. Great meeting some new guests and praying for God’s wisdom for all of us!
- In the Sanctuary – Kurt Carr
- There Is a Fountain – North Side Worship
- VBS Prayer Time
- Everyday Church Video
- Reading – Prov. 8:25
- My Father’s World
- Good, Good Father – Housefires
- Sermon – Wisdom About Wisdom (Prov. 1:1-7)
- Be Thou My Vision – Ascend the Hill
- Someone who is “wise” has a particular skill.
- Wisdom is needed when we experience decision fatigue.
- A wise person listens, learns, and lives by wise guidance (Prov. 1:5).
- Wisdom is acting upon knowledge.
- We are unable to know anything until we recognize the LORD as God (Prov. 1:7).
- Wisdom is to hear from God and act upon it.