Looking for Bible verses to study or memorize on a particular area? One of the best ways to fight for holiness and combat against sin is by memorizing Scripture.
Here are 10 verses for wives.
- Prov. 31:11-12 – The heart of her husband trusts in her, and he will have no lack of gain. She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life.
- Prov. 12:4 – An excellent wife is the crown of her husband, But she who shames him is like rottenness in his bones.
- 1 Pet. 3:4 – but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God’s sight is very precious.
- Song of Solomon 5:10 – My beloved is radiant and ruddy, distinguished among ten thousand. [I included this one in here because it is the words of a wife esteeming her husband which accomplishes so much good in a marriage.]
- Prov. 19:14 – House and wealth are an inheritance from fathers, But a prudent wife is from the LORD.
- 1 Pet. 3:1 – In the same way, you wives, be submissive to your own husbands so that even if any of them are disobedient to the word, they may be won without a word by the behavior of their wives.
- Prov. 21:9 – It is better to live in a corner of the housetop than in a house shared with a quarrelsome wife.
- Eph. 5:33 – However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband.
- Prov. 31:10 – An excellent wife who can find? She is far more precious than jewels.
- 1 Tim. 3:11 – Their wives likewise must be dignified, not slanderers, but sober-minded, faithful in all things.